Lauren Dillion of Master of Plaster joined the Practical Preservation podcast to discuss:
- Her introduction to plaster as an art form
- The different types of plaster (I really didn’t know there were so many) – lime (there are different types of lime!), gypsum, and clay
- Lauren answered all of my lime wash questions
- Plus you will hear Lauren’s insights into preservation trends and challenges
It is always enjoyable to speak with someone who is passionate about their work and is as excited about preservation education as we are – I think you will enjoy this episode.
Lauren Dillion, Master of Plaster
- Sample Sets
- On-site Training
- APT International – conference November 2019
Lauren Dillon is the Executive Designer at Master of Plaster Finishing Systems. Specializing in crafting historically authentic hydrated lime plasters, their materials are used throughout the US and Canada on the restoration of Historic Structures as well as architectural finishes in Residential and Commercial projects. With an emphasis on quality materials, her work focuses on promoting the craft and trade of the plasterer as well as providing education on proper application processes for both preservation work and installations in new design/build projects.