Noel Beauchamp, of Olde Good Things, joined the Practical Preservation podcast to discuss the company’s architectural salvage services. We covered a multitude of topics including:
- The company’s background and evolution from selling small items to large architectural pieces (it started with an iron gate from Brooklyn)
- How they approach rescuing architectural materials to stay ahead of demolition crews
- Exclusive acquisitions from iconic locations, including The Plaza Hotel and The Waldorf-Astoria
- Popular items, including copper clad windows, and “altered antiques”
- Inherently “green” nature of the company
- Delivery and commercial scope, including national locations and national and international delivery
Noel said if you contact them and mention this podcast, you will receive a “podcast discount”!